How to use the evaluation
- How do I use the evaluation?
Ayce is used to evaluate your coaching engagement with your client. The evaluation consists of two parts: your self-evaluation and the client's evaluation. To start using the evaluation, follow the steps below:
1. Sign up for a free account and create a profile.
2. Add your clients () into the list.
3. Add an evaluation () for the client you wish to be evaluated.
4. Send a request to the client () to evaluate on your coaching.
5. Complete your self-evaluation ().
6. After completing both your self-evaluation and the client's evaluation, results can be viewed on a report ().
7. Use the worksheet in the report to look back at your coaching engagement.
*If you would like to share the report to others, you can also use the URL provided for sharing purposes.
About the evaluation
- What type of questions do clients answer in the evaluation?
There are 33 questions in total.
- Stance and involvement as coach (multiple choice (3 choices), 7-point scale evaluation)
- Communication (7-point scale evaluation)
- Results and satisfaction level for coaching (7-point scale evaluation and free form answer)
- What is the format of the evaluation report?
The evaluation reports can be viewed online.
- Can the client's evaluation be viewed by anyone?
The clients' evaluations can only be viewed by the coaches themselves (unless the coaches themselves use the URL for sharing reports to share the results with others).
COACH A will share analysis results publicly, but not in any way that will lead to the reveal of personal identities.
- What browsers do you fully support?
For the full experience, you require one of the listed systems or a later version.
The survey pages can also be directly accessed on mobile devices.
Setting up a new account
- I have signed up for an account, but have not received the confirmation email.
You may not be receiving the confirmation email due to one of the following reasons.
1. The email may have been sent to your spam folder.
2. Your mailbox has exceeded the storage limit.
3. A problem with your internet service provider may be causing a delay.
4. There was a typing error in the email address you have entered.
5. Permission has not been set to receive mail from our service's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certain email accounts may also have issues receiving email from our services.
If this is the case, please use a different email account to use our services.
Your registration will be invalid if you have not confirmed through the confirmation email within 24 hours.
If this occurs, please register again from the "Sign up for free" button.
Changing and deleting profile information
- Can I change my profile information such as email address, password, coaching certification, etc?
After you log in, click on the "Profile" button on the top right of the screen. This will take you to the "Edit profile" page where you can change your password and profile information, or close your account.
- Can I change or delete my client's profile?
After you log in, on the My Page screen, click on this icon () to go to your client's profile to make any changes or to remove your client from the list.